The Eternal Maker Crafts

Thursday 10 January 2008

Please Mr Bank Manager...

I just wanted to prove big cats vanity from the last entry. I wasn't making it up, honest...













This morning we went to the Bank Manager (deserves Capitalising, that one) to see if we can get funding to bring in this amazing new machine embroidery thread into the UK - Hemingworth Polyselect. It is gorgeous, if nice Mr Bank Manager says yes we will launch it at our trade show.

It has this dust proof protective cap which stops tangling & breakage, and is available in 300 colours.... now all I need to do is get a machine that'll cope with it....

Righto, back to work...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 13 January 2008 at 06:14 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

     
  • At 12 September 2008 at 22:04 , Blogger Fred said...

    Would you consider a trade? I have approx 6 red gingam buttons and 6 green gingham buttons and two balls of yarn in exchange for the putty?

     
  • At 11 November 2008 at 21:54 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good post.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home