The Eternal Maker Crafts

Monday 27 June 2011

And the winners are...

Sorry this isn't last week like I promised, but I had totally forgotten I had planned to go visit one of my best mates over in Tetbury to help her celebrate her 30th and get to know her little girl Hester (now 4 months). I remembered I was supposed to do this in the middle of a barbecue, eating homemade burgers and homemade ginger beer (which makes it sound a little like an Enid Blyton book), and it I thought you wouldn't mind if it waited a couple of days...
But back to business.
The comment number that wins the layer cake is:
who by my reckoning is: sorbetsurprise

and the winner of the jelly roll is number 29 who is: orlaworld
So if you email me with your addresses I'll get those sent out for you.

Thanks for everyone who entered - I really enjoyed reading your comments about your favourite childhood outings. It made me feel all nostalgic, some of them were really evocative.

For those who are wondering about the status of our new website - it's still coming, but I don't have a final date yet. It's taking forever, as I'm sure you know all these things do. But I am beavering away behind the scenes and I'm soooo happy with what we've got so far and can't wait for the final reveal. It will be soon, it has to be, especially as I haven't been updating the old one recently, and we have so many exciting new things to show you.
And when we do the final reveal? Watch out for a BIG giveaway. More details soon!

3 Comments:

  • At 28 June 2011 at 10:16 , Blogger sorbetsurprise said...

    Woo! I am very happy to have won! It might just be me, but I can't seem to find your e-mail address on here.

     
  • At 28 June 2011 at 10:46 , Blogger eternal maker said...

    oops, sorry! Its: sales@eternalmaker.com

     
  • At 3 July 2011 at 19:07 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Looking forward to the big reveal of the new shop and the giveaway. My luck has to change one day! If you give me a shout re new shop (veryberryhandmade@gmail.com) I will do a little bit about it in my weekly fabric news.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home